Continut in englez, conform postului de pe pagina de facebook
IKMF’s Bar Fight seminar program that was introduced in several countries across Europe successfully. Real situations from the real life. Simple, effective solutions in authentic area, in a real pub.
The krav maga background is not necessary for the participants. Every interested people are welcome. Men and woman as well. From krav maga clubs, different martial arts styles practitioners or new people who want to get closer to a professional self-defence system. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
Subjects from the program:
- dealing with armed threats
- defense against stick and bottle attacks
- moving in the mass „get out safe”
- “groggy-situation” Pub, music, drinks. Are you not 100% already? Still now you have to able to defence yourself.
- Simulation exercises
…and much more.
Date, time: 2015 march 8., sunday 11:00 – 14:00
Location: Hétker pub Budapest, VII.district., Akácfa u.7
Seminar fee: 7000.- HUF
Arrive, registration: from 10:15
- Changing room and safe place for the packages are ensured.
- The pub generally opens on the afternoon. In the seminar time only the participants will be in the pub and use that.
- The bar will be open. Everybody can buy drinks (water, cola, etc).
- regular training gear
- groin and teeth protectors
- You can bring your own training weapons (knife, stick, gun)
- Recommended to bring snack, chocolate to cover some energy deficit.
Parking: The event will be on Sunday. On the weekend is free to parking in the city in this area. In the Akácfa street and around you can find parking places on the street. Parking houses are also near.
- in advance in email: email@example.com
- 06 30 247 0943
- For coaches and training group leaders extra offers! Details in email: Atilla Jonas IKMF Hungary director +36 30 247 0943
On the event we make videos and photos. Participants can get these free after.
Tamir Gilad infos, references
- YouTube: IKMF Krav Maga, Tamir Gilad
IKMF HQ references: www.kravmaga-ikmf.com
- facebook: Krav Maga Base
- +36 30 247 0943
Tamir Gilad leads one more seminar this time. march 7., saturday, Pécs “HOSTAGE” seminar – Preventing and dealing with hostage situations. Self defence, close quarter combat, armed threatening situation’s tactical and technical solutions. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org